Friday, July 26, 2013

Blondie: Fan Mail

I've been a Blondie fan since I was a teenager trying to get away from "Maná", Ricardo Arjona and "changa music" (music originated in Venezuela influenced by Techno and Raptor house) so popular among my peers - maybe they weren't my peers after all - during the late 80's and the 90's.

Atomic is in my top 5 favorite songs of all time and Deborah Harry will be young and beautiful forever in my mind.

October 4th will be the day when I'll see them live. Finally!!! The city... NY; the place.... Roseland Ballroom: me... extremely excited!!!

Just to celebrate I'm going to share with you this clip that a friend showed me today. A Black and white video of the group shot at CBGB probably on August 1975, a year before its debut album arrived on December 1976. They are playing a song entitled "A Girl Should Know Better" that never was included on any album. Enjoy!

Video posted by Juliohm666


No comments:

Post a Comment